Are you tired of dealing with the stresses of PPOs? Are your patients delaying – or worse, denying – care because of financial barriers? You’re not alone. And fortunately, there is a solution.
In a new Academy of General Dentistry podcast with Wes Blakeslee, DMD, FAGD, and featuring Dan Marut, DMD, and founder of Quality Dental Plan (QDP), you’ll learn of a new path to practice growth, one that’s free from third party influence: dental savings plans.
By downloading this podcast, you’ll discover:
- What a dental savings plan is, and how it’s different from insurance
- How simple it is to establish a savings plan within your office
- Why savings plans not only attract new patients but help grow your fee-for-service patient base
- How patients benefit from dental savings plans
- Why a savings plan like QDP increases treatment acceptance, improves collections, enhances patient loyalty & boosts production
Make it easier for patients to get the dental care they deserve, regardless of cost or insurance coverage. And say goodbye to third party influence. Fill out the form to download this free podcast to find out for yourself how dental savings plans like QDP can make dramatic impacts in your practice.
December 2015 Podcast
AGD Podcast with Dan Marut - Improving Access to Care with Dental Savings Plans
Are you growing frustrated with insurance companies’ increasing encroachments on your dental practice? As a dentist myself, I have experienced firsthand the frustrations that come with accepting dental insurance, and I understand the desire to reduce third party influence and get back to treating patients the way they deserve to be treated.
That’s why I created Quality Dental Plan (QDP), the industry leader in in-house dental savings plans. And after I noticed the successes achieved in my office, I became determined to share my experience with dentists all over the country. QDP dramatically changed my dental practice, and here’s how it can change yours too:
- Attracts more new fee-for-service patients by providing the uninsured population with a way to pay for the care they are so desperately in need of
- Increases revenue by as much as 30% by incentivizing patients to not only pay up front for a years’ worth of services but to keep coming back
- Improves patient loyalty because patients who join a plan like QDP are 70% more likely to refer others to the office
- Increases treatment acceptance by over 20% since patients are more likely to proceed with treatment knowing they’re getting a “good deal”
- Reduces third party influence, allowing you the dentist to set your own fees and not adhere to a corporations’ rules and regulations
Want to learn more about in-house dental savings plans? Fill out the form on this page to set up a time to talk with me directly and discover the amazing changes a plan like QDP can make in your practice.
– Dan Marut, DMD and Founder, Quality Dental Plan
Happy New Year to our QDP Blog readers! Here’s to a healthy and prosperous 2015!
In case you missed it over the holidays, Dental Products Report published a helpful article talking about 5 things dentists need to know regarding their dental fees. It’s a terrific reminder as we begin a new year, making plans and setting goals.
It’s crucial to take a hard look at your fee schedule once a year to make sure it’s up to date and appropriate for your area. Without incremental fee increases, you may not be able to stay competitive or continue to update your practice with the latest technology. Operating a successful practice depends on setting appropriate dental fees in a way that boosts your bottom line, rather than destroying it.
Have you re-evaluated your dental fees? What changes have you made regarding your fee schedule for 2015?
As we reach the end of yet another year, it’s a good time to pause and reflect on the past twelve months. What successes have we celebrated? What shortcomings can we learn from?
Just as we set resolutions for ourselves in our personal lives, we need to also set goals for ourselves professionally. Is this the year you will bring on a new associate, or break ground on new office space? Goals don’t have to be lofty, and in fact, setting smaller, incremental goals that will help achieve a significant objective can be much more effective. As the saying goes, “A goal without a plan is simply a dream”.
In the end, what matters is that we keep moving forward and progressing ourselves as healthcare providers, focusing on dental practice growth so that we can continue to offer quality care to the people in our local communities.
From the team here at Quality Dental Plan, we thank you for your business and continued support this year and look forward to further success in 2015. Cheers!
Small businesses are finding it hard to continue providing quality healthcare benefits to their employers under the new healthcare laws. The New York Times recently published an article highlighting the obstacle business owners face today: providing adequate benefits to their valued employees that are still affordable to the company.
Dental benefits aren’t even included in the necessary services under the ACA, and dentists are more than well aware that many times dental coverage is among the first to go when finances are strained.
This presents a unique opportunity for dentists. What if you could provide local small business owners with a way to provide genuine, quality dental benefits to their employees at a cost often less than the insurance companies?
Offering an in-house dental savings plan, such as QDP, helps dentists provide small business owners with a way to provide dental coverage to their employees.
- The employers will feel satisfied knowing they haven’t had to sacrifice employee dental benefits.
- Employees themselves will have their preventive treatment covered for the entire year, and be incentivized to come in for services since the costs are included in an annual membership plan.
- And dentists will know that they have finally found a way to reach more of the patients in their community, feeling good that they are able to provide the care their patients need at a cost they can also afford.
Click here to learn more about how QDP can help your practice with local business outreach.