Are you tired of dealing with the stresses of PPOs? Are your patients delaying – or worse, denying – care because of financial barriers? You’re not alone. And fortunately, there is a solution.
In a new Academy of General Dentistry podcast with Wes Blakeslee, DMD, FAGD, and featuring Dan Marut, DMD, and founder of Quality Dental Plan (QDP), you’ll learn of a new path to practice growth, one that’s free from third party influence: dental savings plans.
By downloading this podcast, you’ll discover:
- What a dental savings plan is, and how it’s different from insurance
- How simple it is to establish a savings plan within your office
- Why savings plans not only attract new patients but help grow your fee-for-service patient base
- How patients benefit from dental savings plans
- Why a savings plan like QDP increases treatment acceptance, improves collections, enhances patient loyalty & boosts production
Make it easier for patients to get the dental care they deserve, regardless of cost or insurance coverage. And say goodbye to third party influence. Fill out the form to download this free podcast to find out for yourself how dental savings plans like QDP can make dramatic impacts in your practice.
December 2015 Podcast
AGD Podcast with Dan Marut - Improving Access to Care with Dental Savings Plans
Are you growing frustrated with insurance companies’ increasing encroachments on your dental practice? As a dentist myself, I have experienced firsthand the frustrations that come with accepting dental insurance, and I understand the desire to reduce third party influence and get back to treating patients the way they deserve to be treated.
That’s why I created Quality Dental Plan (QDP), the industry leader in in-house dental savings plans. And after I noticed the successes achieved in my office, I became determined to share my experience with dentists all over the country. QDP dramatically changed my dental practice, and here’s how it can change yours too:
- Attracts more new fee-for-service patients by providing the uninsured population with a way to pay for the care they are so desperately in need of
- Increases revenue by as much as 30% by incentivizing patients to not only pay up front for a years’ worth of services but to keep coming back
- Improves patient loyalty because patients who join a plan like QDP are 70% more likely to refer others to the office
- Increases treatment acceptance by over 20% since patients are more likely to proceed with treatment knowing they’re getting a “good deal”
- Reduces third party influence, allowing you the dentist to set your own fees and not adhere to a corporations’ rules and regulations
Want to learn more about in-house dental savings plans? Fill out the form on this page to set up a time to talk with me directly and discover the amazing changes a plan like QDP can make in your practice.
– Dan Marut, DMD and Founder, Quality Dental Plan
Contrary to what dental insurance companies would have you believe, going in-network is NOT a must when it comes to running a successful practice. So if you’re looking to reduce the influence dental insurance has in your practice – and on your patients – consider new options. And a recent Dawson Academy blog presents a viable solution for dentists: offer an in-house dental savings plan like Quality Dental Plan (QDP).
With QDP, dentists see increases in production and revenue while their reliance on third parties decreases. A dental savings plan like QDP can make notable differences in your practice. Here are 7 examples:
- With QDP, patients get access to a year’s worth of preventive care at a reduced cost
- There’s no waiting for reimbursement checks since patients pay upfront
- Dental savings plans incentivize patients to accept more treatment
- Dentists don’t have to worry about claims, maximums or third party interference with treatment decisions
- QDP practices that offer dental savings plans report an increase in patient referrals
- Dental savings plans give uninsured patients a way to pay for the care they desperately need
- 40-50% of patients without dental benefits want a plan and are willing to pay for it
Are you ready to bust the insurance mindset in your practice? Join hundreds of dentists across the country who have already made the same change and are realizing the benefits and freedoms that a dental saving plan like QDP provides. Click here to learn how QDP can transform your office and help you provide care to more patients – with or without insurance.
Everyone likes a quick fix, especially in today’s digital culture. There are entire industries devoted to instant weight-loss solutions and “get rich quick” schemes. It seems like we are all over-scheduled in all areas of our lives, personally and professionally; the unfortunate result of that reality is that whenever there is a shortcut that we think will save us time and energy, we dentists are all ears.
When it comes to practice growth, there’s no doubt that we dentists would LOVE a magic bullet, especially when it comes to dental marketing. Attracting new patients is no easy feat, and dental practice marketing often ends up feeling like a never-ending chore.
Let’s face it – it’s hard to differentiate your dental practice from the competition when it seems like every other dentist in the area is offering free whitening or discounted first patient visits. Not to mention, are these offers really adding value to our patients’ lives or just lowering the value of the vital services we all provide?
Insurance Is Not the Solution
But contrary to what the insurance companies would have you believe, going in-network does not have to be the only path to success for dental practice owners today. In fact, falling reimbursement rates coupled with increased paperwork and hassles has quite frankly made accepting insurance more trouble than it’s really worth. And remember, the discount you honor for every insurance patient is essentially a marketing fee that you’re paying to the insurance company – IN PERPETUITY – for sending you that patient.
When you add up the costs of monthly premiums and co-pays, patients themselves rarely see many benefits from having dental insurance at all. So if it isn’t working for either dentists or patients, why do we all keep playing the insurance game? Is promoting ourselves in our communities really THAT scary?
How You Can Win
This is where an in-house dental savings plan comes in. With a dental insurance alternative like QDP, dentists are able to offer patients genuine benefits for an annual fee that is often less than the cost of traditional insurance. Even better, dentists are able to remove the middleman (the insurance company) and preserve the dentist-patient relationship as well as their profits.
Here are just a few benefits:
- Dental savings plans like QDP help grow the fee-for-service patient base because patients come to understand that they cannot access the same value in any other practice
- Word of mouth increases as patients who are part of a membership plan are more loyal — and 70% more likely to refer others to the practice as a result
- Case acceptance rates rise 20% on average among QDP member dentists as patients are more likely to proceed with treatment knowing that their membership means they’re getting a fair price
- QDP dentists successfully use our public relations & advertising methods to promote the fact that they are increasing access to dental care within the community – without having to offer deep promotional discounts
Sound compelling? Discover even more ways an in-house dental savings plan can revolutionize your dental practice. Remember, patients are looking for quality healthcare at an affordable price. Your practice can give them what they are looking for by offering a program like Quality Dental Plan.
- With QDP, you can be assured no other dentist in the area is offering the same plan.
- A QDP plan trumps insurance when it comes to the value of actual benefits provided.
- QDP dentists set their own fees; you don’t have to adhere to an arbitrary fee schedule set by a third party.
- QDP dentists are free to provide those patients who prepay for services a reasonable price for the dental care that they and their families need and want.
It’s time to set your dental practice apart from the competition. Say goodbye to costly patient discounts and ineffective marketing efforts – and start providing patients with something they actually need.
Interested in finding out how Quality Dental Plan can help transform your dental marketing? Click here to find out how to make your dental marketing message stand out. And fill out the form on the right or visit our website if you are interested in learning more about QDP.
Dan Marut, DMD
Founder, Quality Dental Plan