Dental insurance doesn’t have to be a patient’s only option for affordable dental care. And being in-network doesn’t have to be the only way for dentists to attract – and keep – their patients in the practice. It’s important to remind patients of how in-house dental savings plans like QDP are different from standard insurance.
- One clear cost – no need to worry about copays, deductibles or maximums
- Freedom to choose their own dentist
- Ability to decide to pay one-time or in regular installments thru the year
- All preventive treatment covered for them and their family
- Options for additional discounted dental services
Patients are often left with lackluster options when it comes to dental plans. In-house dental savings plans put the benefit back into dental benefits – for both dentists and patients!
Interested in learning more about QDP? Click here to find out how our customized in-house dental plans can make a difference in your practice.