Wish you could treat more patients without increasing your reliance on insurance? This could be the answer you’re looking for.
A recent podcast from industry expert and DentalTown founder Dr. Howard Farran features Dan Marut, DMD, and founder of Quality Dental Plan (QDP), the country’s leading dental savings plan company.
Download this podcast to learn all the must-know answers to common questions about dental savings plans, including the answer to one very profound dilemma: how can I provide necessary care to more of my patients?
An in-house dental savings plan like QDP is helping hundreds of dentists across the country and it can help you too. Here’s how:
- Dental savings plans attract new patients & builds your FFS patient base.
- They increase access to care by making dentistry affordable for all patients, not just those with insurance.
- Treatment acceptance rates rise because patients get access to exclusive savings on restorative and even cosmetic work.
- Patients who enroll in a plan like QDP are excited to tell friends and family, which sparks word of mouth for the dental office.
- Dental savings plans eliminate insurance distractions and paperwork, freeing the dental team to focus on more productive tasks.
- Plans like QDP create an annual, predictable revenue stream, which allows you to reinvest in your practice, update your equipment, hire more staff and get more patients in the chair.
- When you choose to partner with a proven leader like QDP, you can be up and running in just days. Many think they can build their own plan, but if you’re producing $200, $300, even $500 an hour, why not focus on working a few more hours instead of reinventing the wheel? Partner with a plan you know works – Quality Dental Plan – and start treating more patients immediately.
Fill out the form on this page to download Dr. Farran’s recent podcast and learn everything you need to know about why a dental savings plan like QDP will help you increase the access to quality dental care within your community.
Thank you for submitting the form. A QDP representative will be contacting you shortly