Did you know that full-fee patients may not feel completely welcome in your dental practice if they don’t have insurance? Help change their minds – and provide greater access to care in your community – by offering an in-house dental savings plan. In fact, dentists across the country are treating more fee-for-service patients every day thanks to Quality Dental Plan (QDP).
Here are 5 reasons why QDP’s in-house savings plans can work for you too:
1. QDP is NOT insurance. With QDP, there are no third parties. You set your own fees & your practice collects directly from your patients.
2. Your patients can access exclusive savings in your practice, including a year’s worth of preventive care for an up-front annual fee of your choosing.
3. QDP can also help your patients save on restorative and cosmetic care, helping them say “yes” to the dentistry that they want & need.
Click here to request more information about QDP’s in-house savings plans.
4. Offering an in-house dental savings plan like QDP adds value to your services & creates a sense of belonging to your practice – kind of like a Costco membership.
5. People are often surprised to learn that most dentists PREFER fee-for-service patients! QDP can help you reach more of these patients in your community.
At the end of the day, dentists know that their patients deserve a high standard of care regardless of coverage. And patients want to feel like they’re cared for. They want to feel like part of an exclusive family, and an in-house savings plan like QDP makes them feel like they truly belong to your practice.
To find out more more about implementing an in-house dental savings plan with QDP, fill out the form on this page.
Are you tired of dealing with the stresses of PPOs? Are your patients delaying – or worse, denying – care because of financial barriers? You’re not alone. And fortunately, there is a solution.
In a new Academy of General Dentistry podcast with Wes Blakeslee, DMD, FAGD, and featuring Dan Marut, DMD, and founder of Quality Dental Plan (QDP), you’ll learn of a new path to practice growth, one that’s free from third party influence: dental savings plans.
By downloading this podcast, you’ll discover:
- What a dental savings plan is, and how it’s different from insurance
- How simple it is to establish a savings plan within your office
- Why savings plans not only attract new patients but help grow your fee-for-service patient base
- How patients benefit from dental savings plans
- Why a savings plan like QDP increases treatment acceptance, improves collections, enhances patient loyalty & boosts production
Make it easier for patients to get the dental care they deserve, regardless of cost or insurance coverage. And say goodbye to third party influence. Fill out the form to download this free podcast to find out for yourself how dental savings plans like QDP can make dramatic impacts in your practice.
[podcast_episode episode=”2810″ content=”title,excerpt,player”]
Are you growing frustrated with insurance companies’ increasing encroachments on your dental practice? As a dentist myself, I have experienced firsthand the frustrations that come with accepting dental insurance, and I understand the desire to reduce third party influence and get back to treating patients the way they deserve to be treated.
That’s why I created Quality Dental Plan (QDP), the industry leader in in-house dental savings plans. And after I noticed the successes achieved in my office, I became determined to share my experience with dentists all over the country. QDP dramatically changed my dental practice, and here’s how it can change yours too:
- Attracts more new fee-for-service patients by providing the uninsured population with a way to pay for the care they are so desperately in need of
- Increases revenue by as much as 30% by incentivizing patients to not only pay up front for a years’ worth of services but to keep coming back
- Improves patient loyalty because patients who join a plan like QDP are 70% more likely to refer others to the office
- Increases treatment acceptance by over 20% since patients are more likely to proceed with treatment knowing they’re getting a “good deal”
- Reduces third party influence, allowing you the dentist to set your own fees and not adhere to a corporations’ rules and regulations
Want to learn more about in-house dental savings plans? Fill out the form on this page to set up a time to talk with me directly and discover the amazing changes a plan like QDP can make in your practice.
– Dan Marut, DMD and Founder, Quality Dental Plan
Contrary to what dental insurance companies would have you believe, going in-network is NOT a must when it comes to running a successful practice. So if you’re looking to reduce the influence dental insurance has in your practice – and on your patients – consider new options. And a recent Dawson Academy blog presents a viable solution for dentists: offer an in-house dental savings plan like Quality Dental Plan (QDP).
With QDP, dentists see increases in production and revenue while their reliance on third parties decreases. A dental savings plan like QDP can make notable differences in your practice. Here are 7 examples:
- With QDP, patients get access to a year’s worth of preventive care at a reduced cost
- There’s no waiting for reimbursement checks since patients pay upfront
- Dental savings plans incentivize patients to accept more treatment
- Dentists don’t have to worry about claims, maximums or third party interference with treatment decisions
- QDP practices that offer dental savings plans report an increase in patient referrals
- Dental savings plans give uninsured patients a way to pay for the care they desperately need
- 40-50% of patients without dental benefits want a plan and are willing to pay for it
Are you ready to bust the insurance mindset in your practice? Join hundreds of dentists across the country who have already made the same change and are realizing the benefits and freedoms that a dental saving plan like QDP provides. Click here to learn how QDP can transform your office and help you provide care to more patients – with or without insurance.
In our last very popular article, we talked about the benefits of dental savings plans for your patients. If you’re wondering what’s in it for you, the dentist – as well as for your fees, collections and production – here are some of the ways an in-house savings plan like Quality Dental Plan (QDP) can also be good for the dental practice.
1. Set Your Own Fees – Unlike insurance, with in-house savings plans, you set your own fees, and more importantly, you don’t have to adhere to arbitrary fee schedules set by third parties.
2. Recurring Revenue – In-house savings plans like QDP incent patients to prepay for all of their preventive care at the beginning of the year, so your practice is insulated from economic ups and downs. Plus, when patients have paid upfront, you can be sure they’ll come in for their prophys and annual exams on time.
Fill out the form on this page to find out how you can offer your patients an in-house savings plan.
3. Improved Collections – With an in-house dental savings plan, you won’t wait 30 days to get paid by a third party. Instead, your practice collects directly from your patients in advance of treatment. Imagine that!
4. Attract More Patients – Did you know some patients think they have to have dental insurance to be seen in a dental practice? You can thank our friends the MDs for that one; many patients mistakenly believe that dental insurance works just like medical insurance. But with a dental savings plan like QDP, you can help patients without insurance feel like they belong in your practice – especially those who have put off care because of a perceived lack of coverage.
5. Increase Production – Dental savings plans are kind of like a Costco membership for your practice. You buy that 114 oz. vat of ketchup even though you only need a 12 oz. bottle, right? Why? Because your feel like your club membership has unlocked a special level of savings and value that you otherwise couldn’t access. A dental savings plan does the same thing for your patients when it come to dental care, enabling them to say “yes” to more preventive, restorative and cosmetic procedures.
Want to learn more about QDP? Fill out the form on this page or visit our website to discover how in-house dental plans can benefit your practice. And read up on how dental plans can help your patients.